Based in Cluj-Napoca, Romania
May 7th, 2016
Press / Business contact:
Second Hand Frankies Revenge
Calea Dorobantilor nr. 55, ap. 10
400117, Cluj-Napoca, jud. Cluj
Rikodu is a small team of veterans and newcomers alike, with diverse backgrounds and a common mission: to make high quality games that are tuned for maximum fun. Very selective on talent and collaborators, Team Rikodu is nimble, passionate and committed to creating original, high quality experiences. Rikodu is set to launch Second Hand: Frankie's Revenge in 2019 for PC and consoles.
Team Rikodu got together in their attic in 2016 to jam together for Ludum Dare #35. The theme was 'Shapeshifting' and the project that they built in that 72 hour marathon got everyone so excited that they just kept working on it. The project eventually morphed into something they felt was worthy of a high-quality release and bring something fresh to the twin-stick genre.Second Hand: Frankie's Revenge
After the first public playtest, Frankie's Revenge became the sole focus of the Team Rikodu. Ambitions grew and the title was now being deeloped for PC and consoles and would support both local and online multiplayer.The Future
Two plus years later and having acquired a number of awards and prizes, Frankie's Revenge is almost ready to take the world by storm. Team Rikodu is committed to making Frankie's Revenge the best game it can be so they are hard work adding more content, polishing and balancing.
Frankie's Revenge - Alpha Gameplay Trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for Rikodu, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Final Four, Nordic Games Discovery Contest 2018" - Nordic Games, Malmo, 24 May, 2018
- "Winner of Nordic Games Discovery Contest - Qualifier Round" - Reboot Develop, Dubrovnik, 20 April, 2018
- "Nominee for Best Game and Special Selection" - Reboot Develop Indie Prize, Dubrovnik, 20 April, 2017
- "Winner of Reboot Indie Pitch" - Reboot Develop, Dubrovnik, 20 April, 2017
- "Indie Prize Finalist" - Casual Connect, Berlin, 20 February, 2017
- "Winner of Dev.Play Indie Pitch" - Dev.Play, Bucharest, 30 September, 2016
Ludum Dare Entry
See the original Ludum Dare entry with comments and ratings ludumdare.com.
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Managing Director, Co-Founder
Radu Septimiu Cristea
Technical Director, Co-Founder
Level Designer, 3D Artist