Based in Cluj-Napoca, Romania
TBA, first half of 2019
Frankie's Revenge is a 1-4 player co-op action game with badass robots built from household appliances. Players use chainsaws, disco balls, tennis ball launchers and even a time-bending clock to save their world of machines and kick alien robot ass. Team up with friends or allies and fight your way through hordes of alien-controlled robots that have taken over Frankie's world of machines. Work together and you'll become the ultimate gear crunching machine.
Originally a Ludum Dare game jam prototype, Frankie's Revenge is a labor of love that morhped like a hideous mutant dozens of times throughout its development. Its full, monstrous ambition is to make an accessible twin-stick action game that's also very appealing for fans of the genre.
- Make your own Frankie out of discarded houseold items, all with unique abilities.
- Team up with friends (up to 4 players) and work together to defeat the evil aliens.
- Challenging combat will have you scrambling for the right movement and strategies.
- Scheme and plot revenge in The Hideout, which you can kit out to your own liking.
- Play local, online or any combination. Time to get revenge!
Alpha Gameplay Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Final Four, Nordic Games Discovery Contest 2018" Nordic Games, Malmo, 24 May, 2018
- "Winner of Nordic Games Discovery Contest - Qualifier Round" Reboot Develop, Dubrovnik, 20 April, 2018
- "Nominee for Best Game and Special Selection" Reboot Develop Indie Prize, Dubrovnik, 20 April, 2017
- "Winner of Reboot Indie Pitch" Reboot Develop, Dubrovnik, 20 April, 2017
- "Indie Prize Finalist" Casual Connect, Berlin, 20 February, 2017
- "Winner of Dev.Play Indie Pitch" Dev.Play, Bucharest, 30 September, 2016
- "Developer Rikodu got the most important thing right, which is how the movement and melee mechanics feel. In short, they feel great. And you aren't just mindlessly mashing away, either."
- Jordan Devore, Destructoid
- "I love the mechanics in this, scrap metals used to transform yourself, brilliant! Graphcs looking superb."
- Henry00, Ludum Dare
- "I like it because, umm... it's not boring!"
- 8-Year Old Playtester, Reboot Develop Indie Expo
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Ludum Dare #35
See the original prototype developed in 72 hours for Ludum Dare. ludumdare.com.
Rikodu is a small team of veterans and newcomers alike, with diverse backgrounds and a common mission: to make high quality games that are tuned for maximum fun. Very selective on talent and collaborators, Team Rikodu is nimble, passionate and committed to creating original, high quality experiences. Rikodu is set to launch Second Hand: Frankie's Revenge in 2019 for PC and consoles.
More information on Rikodu, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Second Hand: Frankie's Revenge Credits
Radu Septimiu Cristea
Level Design, 3D Art
Additional 3D Art